After some starts and stops, I was able to complete the bag I showed in a recent post. My goal since I didn’t have much left to do was to sit down and just plow through to completion. However, as I mentioned previously, my “best laid plans” went awry. If all I was going to be able to accomplish was a 1 grommet each time I sat down, I was going to be forever getting the bag completed. Well I was able to carve out some time and its done:
I have been struggling to find what to use for a base in the bags I have made in the past. I usually find the material not flexible enough or too flexible, not stiff enough or too stiff. In this bag, I decided to use heavy template plastic and I like it. I would use it again.
Now to plan a trip to the store. I have to have a outfit to go with my finished bag.