I have posting a cooking recipe in awhile so I thought I would take some time out to do so. For Thanksgiving I made my sister and mom Cinnamon Roll Money Break. It was a big hit.
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- 3 cans (8 Count) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Cinnamon Roll Icing (set aside)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- Open and cut the block of cream cheese into 24 small cubes.
- Open each cinnamon roll container and set the icing aside.
- Take each cinnamon roll and flatten. Place one small cream cheese cube in the center and fold the roll around it. Place each roll in the prepared pan, repeating until all rolls are in the pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine margarine and brown sugar. Heat for approx. 1 minute until putter is melted and pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Prepare a cake plate and place the monkey break on it.
- Drizzle the remaining icing on the cinnamon roll monkey bread.
I hope you all will try out the recipe and let me know what you think.
Until next time….